It is important for modern society to be aware that international logistics may involve the use of various modes of transport, such as cars, rail, sea and aircraft. Another important aspect is the timeliness of delivery and the safety of the cargo.
It is known that for the successful implementation of all these listed stages of international logistics, it is necessary to have a professional and qualified team of specialists who have specific knowledge and experience in this area. This applies primarily to the activities of such a well-known company today as TELS GLOBAL.
TELS GLOBAL is an international logistics provider offering comprehensive services in transportation and logistics industry by all modes of transport, including warehousing, insurance, financial and other related services.
Tels Global today can be safely called honored freight forwarders who have received international recognition. The undeniable positive features and characteristics here include such as:
- most users note a high degree of flexibility in making logistics decisions in favor of one or another option for cargo transportation;
- on an ongoing basis, specialists develop individual working schemes for delivery along a specific route;
- the supply of a variety of goods is carried out despite the current circumstances;
- availability of a personal approach to both clients and partners;
- a rather expanded range of services in demand today is provided;
- over twenty years of experience directly in international logistics;
- the work uses high standards regarding the international practice of transporting various goods.
In the field of transport logistics, Tels Global provides a lot of popular and common services, among which it is necessary to first of all highlight such as:
- trucking (FTL);
- rail and trucking;
- goods are insured by specialists of a wide profile;
- sea and multimodal transportation available;
- carefully designed air logistics;
- full-fledged work with small-sized or, conversely, heavy loads is possible;
- international cargo transportation is also in no less demand.
The role of logistics providers is that they allow companies to optimize logistics processes, reducing costs and increasing the efficiency of their activities.